Sunday, February 3, 2013

How do i download google chrome from one laptop to another?

Q. On one of my laptops I need to access the internet, but internet explorer is down on that laptop. I am trying to download google chrome or firefox or whatever on to a flash drive. I download it on to the flash drive and put it in the other laptop. Then, I put the flash drive in the other laptop and click on google chrome, but it says can't access or something like that. Help!

A. To install Chrome you need an active internet connection, so you may make your way easier by downloading Firefox or another installer that provides the full package and try with it. Once installed, if it can't access either, then you have to check the security features of the system.

How can I access my firewall settings and then download google chrome?
Q. I have tried my best but still cannot download google chrome, I do go to control panel, then I ask to download google chrome, i press on install and accept and ....nothing happens the screen doesn't move. I have been advised to go to firewall settings and still nothing happens, do you think there may be a blockage or something in my computer? I don't understand this shit. please help if you can!

A. Make sure your on administrator account, control panel firewall OFF.

If not doing it. Disable your virus program too.

then try.


good luck.

How come I get an error when downloading Google Chrome?
Q. I had just restored my computer and wanted to download Google Chrome and I get error 0x8004071b, It's the only web browser I actually like and I need someones help! Please!

A. I found a possible solution:
http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/chrome/ed9HYubHHZU/KCJX3oT4OuYJ

Hope it works!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment