Friday, February 1, 2013

How do I download a document from Google Documents?

Q. Like it says on the tin, I want to download a document from Google Documents, but I do know how.

A. Open your account, right click on the file you want to download, choose "Download" from the list of options.

How do I share a Google Document with an entire group?
Q. I have a Google account where I use Google Documents, and am the Owner of a Google Group for local writers; I'd like to be able to post a document to be viewed by everybody in the group, but when I use the group's E-Mail address as the "Share->Viewers", it doesn't allow anybody who clicks the link to view it (except for me, of course).

How can I post a Google Document to be viewed by only members of my group?

A. It might be easier to just add them as collaborators. I've never had a problem with that before. I'm not sure what type of document you're working with, but if you are including trustworthy people, then that might be the best way to have them view it. Also, make sure all their accounts are set up properly. Good luck!

~Phoenix

How do you enlarge a document in Google Documents?
Q. I was taking notes on Google Documents and I accidently pressed two keys (I don't know which ones) that severely shrunk the document. Now, when I try to open any of my Google documents they are super small. I can't even read the document. How do I make the document bigger????

A. I'm thinking that you accidentally zoomed out in gdocs, I've done that before. I don't know for sure if that's what has happened, but if it is, it's pretty easy to fix. Go into you document, and you can do one of two things. You can hold the control key while hitting ++ or you can go into view and look for Zoom in. I hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment