Thursday, February 7, 2013

How do I delete songs that I've uploaded in Google Music?

Q. I've uploaded about 16,800 songs to Google Music and I want to get rid of some of them so I can upload some more. However, I don't know how to remove songs from Google Music directly. Is there a way to do that, and if so, please describe how? Thank you so much in advance.

A. You first need to log into your Google Music Beta account
After you have successfully logged into the music library, go to the section for albums and songs. Go to the song or album that you want to delete
You will find a triangle menu button on the right side of the album or song that you want to delete
A number of menu options will appear; click âDelete song/albumâ to remove the specific song or album from the Google Music Library
To delete multiple Numbers , click on a song to select, and then press on Shift key, and select other songs or albums that you wish to delete, by holding on to the Shift key
You can also press Ctrl key and manually select individual songs

How do I import music I bought from Google Music into iTunes?
Q. Hello I am wondering how can I get all my music from Google Music I bought on my Android phone into iTunes so I can put it into my iPod (32GB) because my phone (8 GB) doesn't have enough memory to hold all the music.

A. You can download all of your music as MP3s, check out this link.

http://support.google.com/androidmarket/â¦

I would recommend you install the google music manager:
https://music.google.com/music/listen#maâ¦

Launch the Music Manager
Select the 'Download' tab*
Click 'Download purchased music'

You should then save the tracks into your "automatically add to ITunes" folder

Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Automatically Add to iTunes

How do I get my iTunes music to my galaxy s3 via google music auto Internet sync?
Q. My iTunes music is automatically uploaded to my google music library (apparently based on the info given by google music manager) but how do I get that music on to my phone? Also why does it take so long to upload songs to the library?

A. I've waited a long time for the right smartphone and was beyond thrilled when I started hearing word on the SIII. I've spent the last week tweaking and reading up on the phone and am quite impressed with it, despite a few set backs. (Nothing is perfect. :] )




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment