Sunday, February 3, 2013

How do I create a pdf and then put it on my google website?

Q. I'm new to pdf, but I really like them. I have a small store I opened with on google using google checkout, how can I create a pdf -for a printable order form and then put it on my google website so my customers that want to fax in the form can print it and then fax it. Clear step by step directions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. =O)

A. Well if you have google
Try using google docs because there you can type up docs. and then save them as pdfs..you can even upload docs. that you already have on your computer and then save them as pdfs..

How do i put music on my google website if there is no link to it.?
Q. I have seen lots of different music players but they all need links to the music, i don't have any links to the music because it is not a song, it is just something i have. How do i get it on my google website?

A. You could put music on from http://htmlmusic.webnode.com

How do I ban people from my Google Sites website?
Q. Lets just say someone was posting curse words or something else on my google website. Is it possible to ban them?

A. You would have to ban their IP address.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment