Saturday, February 2, 2013

How do I choose the destination my Google Chrome installation files?

Q. I do not have enough free space on my C Drive, but I have a much larger external hard drive that I put most of my programs on. How do I choose the destination of my Google Chrome download?

A. You should be able to choose your destination folder when you click to download the file or even installing the file. If you can't then, go to C:\Program Files & look for Google Chrome (it may be in the Google folder). Then you can just move it to where you want it to be.

Where can I download the full version of X note for free?
Q. X note the otome game
I played the demo and so far it seems pretty interesting to continue on and finishing it.
I tried using google most downloads either cause a virus or the download is just not there.
I would prefer the site not to require an account.
Thanks for the help, very much appreciated.

A. here is a link but I haven't tried it myself so I am not sure if it'll work :

http://uploading.com/files/4edf68b3/X-note%2B1.2%2B-%2BPlay%2Ba%2Bmystery%2BOtome%2Bgame%2Buniting%2Bvisual%2Bnovel%2Band%2Bdating%2Bsim.rar/

when you open this link click on "wait for download a few seconds" and the download will begin in a few seconds, if you click on high speed download then it will not be free.

and I can't stress it enough but I am not sure about it working because I have not tried it myself, but I am sure that its free if you click on "wait for download"

How do I choose the destination my Google Chrome installation files?
Q. I do not have enough free space on my C Drive, but I have a much larger external hard drive that I put most of my programs on. How do I choose the destination of my Google Chrome download?

A. Umm...I think there's a drop-down menu...
Sorry, don't really understand your question.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment