Saturday, February 2, 2013

how do i advertise on google without using adsense and adwords?

Q. Because all i see on Google is to get Adwords or Adsense! I don't want either of those i just want to appear in the search column as normal! I don't want adverts on my site and i dont want to appear on the sponsored section yet i can't find anywhere on google that allows you to just purchase NORMAL advertising on google! Someone please help!

A. This is very simple,
i am a google publisher ,
and i am expert in SEO
my websites are roking in google ,
i am not spending single doller on any sort of advertising,
if you want to get popular in google , then refer this website ,
i can t disclose my secretes openly ,
but i am giving one of my experimental website , which i daily updat , read there for some key word ranking on that website about other
http://www.shopingbynet.com

you can get SEO HELP AND GOOD LINKS , FROM HIGH PAGE RANK website ..email me

If you use Google Voice, does it use your cell phone minutes?
Q. I keep hearing google advertising google voice as a way to get cheap calling, but how can this be, isn't it still using the cell phone towers from whatever service you have(AT&T/Verizon, etc?) Basically what I'm asking is if I switched to google voice could i then lower my calling plan to a very low amount of minutes and then not have to pay much for cell service or does it still use my cell's service?

A. At this time, Google Voice is a free service. But realize that it's mainly a phone forwarding service. Many are thinking that when it's said that Google Voice is free, that includes free calling on their cell phone plans, or that minutes are not charged on their cell phones, and that just isn't true. Your cell phone plans will continue to function just as they did without Google Voice. There are some ways around some of that with favorites lists, but that' dependent on the cell provider.

The main benefit I've seen personally is that now I can call my long distance relatives via my home phone by dialing through GV and that won't get charged as a long distance call. If I were to just dial directly with my home phone, I would be charged long distance. That also transfers the minute usage for that on my cell phone off of there, meaning I can move to a more economical prepaid cell phone if I choose. I don't do any international calling, but when I started, free calling had been limited to the continental US. I believe they've since opened up free calling to Canada (unfortunately, still not free to Alaska, Hawaii, or the US territories as far as I know).

A competitor clicks on my google ads 20 times everyday thus using up my budget. Is there anything I can do?
Q. I've just started advertising on google and each day I receive 20 clicks but no purchases on my website. I'm 99.99% that its my competitor doing this. What can I do to stop him?

A. It might not be your competitor - it might be that your site is not well marketed, and people just don't want to buy. OR it's unclear what you sell? Without seeing it obviously I cannot comment!!

To be honest not one sale out of 20 clicks is normal. We used to get one sale in every 100 clicks.

I'd look at your site for free if you like, and see if I can make any suggestions to make your message clearer, and work out what you offer.

Also Google the 'eMarketing text book' from Quirk. There's a lot of good stuff about internet marketing in there - and a good section about optimising PPC.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment