Sunday, February 10, 2013

How do I access my Google website?

Q. I have a Google website. I'd like to access it for editing. They keep changing the format.
Where do I go to enter my user name and password? I've clicked on all sorts of blue words. They are all geared to OUTSIDERS. I want INSIDE my webside and blogsite to add/make changes.

A. Login through your ID as simple as it is..

How do you delete the history off of the Google website on a Mac OS X?
Q. I like to keep my computer organized and I don't like it when I have too much history on my searches. I'm not talking about the Google search on top of the url on Safari, but the actual Google website. How do you delete the history? Thank you very much.

A. Safari Menu > Preferences > Autofill > Other Forms > Edit Button

Find the "google.com" entry. Highlight it. Click "Remove" Button. Click "Done".

Hope this helps.

â¢

What is the meaning of this search button at google website?
Q. "I am feeling lucky".

This search button is present on google website. What does it mean ? How it works ?

A. It will select the 1st search result site and redirect it to you automatically




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment