Friday, February 1, 2013

How can i submit my website to google news?

Q. I make a news website, i want to appear my website in google news. How i do?

A. Below is the link you would use to submit your news site. Just select "Suggest my news site for Google News" and continue on to filling out their form. It is simple as that.

Enjoy!

How do I copy a timeline graph from Google News?
Q. In google news, when you're searching through the news archives, you can bring up a time line graph that shows the number of articles for each month or year. Does anyone know how you can copy that representation in to a word document?

A. Take a screen shot (top key row/ 'prnt scrn')> Paint> Edit> Paste> File> Save as...(here, direct it to where ever you want w/name): then go get it, open it and crop away all you don't need (I use 'irfanview') then re-save it.
Now you can bring that into your document.

How does a webmaster get a site listed on the google news site?
Q. I run a news site and want know how to get isted on the google news aggegation site?

A. I had to do it this way www.hitstalk.com They will advertise you in every search engine you can think of ....And I mean thousands....Hope that helped or this one http://www.scentral.com/cgi-local/urlsub/urlsubmitter.cgi just copy and paste it submits your web site to every free search engine there is on the net




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment