Thursday, February 7, 2013

How can I save a spreadsheet on google documents to my computer?

Q. I have created a spreadsheet on google documents. I need to be able to save the document to 'my documents' on my computer. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

A. 1. go to Google Docs main page:
2. on the left of the document you would like to download there will be a small check box, check that check box
3. Near the top of the site there is a blue bar that has the options (new,upload,share,move to ,hide, delete, rename and More actions)

Click on the more actions button.

4. select the second option form the top "Save as Excel"

5. you can now download the file to your my documents folder.

done!

Depending on the browser you are using the save file dialog will vary.
If you are using Firefox the default save location is the desktop

if you are using internet explorer it will ask you where you would like the file to go by default

If you need a guide on how to save to a location for your browser just update your post with your browser of choice.

good luck

How do I forward my email to google documents?
Q. I swear I have done this before, but for some reason, I can't remember how and I can't find the email address to forward it to. I have searched the help documentation of both gmail and Google documents, but I guess I am not searching the right words/phrases. I am getting a lot of bizarre results instead. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

A. Hey, that is the first time I heard that. Well, I guess consciously. Since before, I have been to the page I will tell you.

You need to get the email address of the Google Docs account.

1. Login to Google Docs
2. Click the Upload button, near New button. Both are just under the Google Doc logo.
3. Once you are in the Upload page, scroll down to find the next big box that says: Email-In Your Documents and Files. You will then see there the email address that ends with @prod.writely.com. Just copy the long email address and paste it as the email you will send your message to in Gmail or any email account you are using.


I tried those steps first, and it worked. I forwarded an email to the email address of my Google Docs account. Remember, it ends with @prod.writely.com.

How to double space on word pad or on google documents?
Q. How do you double space on Word Pad or Google documents? I tried doing it on google documents and I clicked edit but there is no document styles??? Please help!!! I dont have Microsoft word help! Reply ASAP
Thank you <3

A. try this

Ctrl-2 gets you double spacing

answers.google.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment