Wednesday, February 6, 2013

How can I restore google search to my toolbar?

Q. The rectangle with google search that lets me search anything from my toolbar has vanished. I can open aol and search through there but how can I restore it. I use imac snow leopard.

A. Restarting your computer always helps. then go to Google and type in Google search bar. I've always just downloaded it from there, because for some reason I can never find it in Add-ons. I believe this is the website, but double check, because my internet is crap and wouldn't let me actually load it to make sure. http://toolbar.google.com/ Hope it helps! I know I can't live without the search bar there.

How do you get to be the sponsored link at the top of the page of a google search?
Q. How do you get to be the sponsored link at the top of the page of a google search? Does it involve bidding for the place or paying a fixed fee or is it done some other way? Who do I contact to sort it all out?

I know about search optimisation but I specifically would like to knwo about sponsored links.
And in particular the top line sponsored link rather than the right hand side ones.

A. to get sponsered link at the top of the page of google search you must join the GOOGLE ADWORDS prog. by which you can get what ever postions u want ....

if you want to know about google adsense follow the source

How do you get the google search bar on ur main screen for samsaung concord?
Q. The google search bar when u get a brand nee phone its on their . And i put it off my screen and i neeed help to getting it back

A. 1. Hold your finger down on any part of the screen that does not contain a widget or app.
2. Tap "widgets"
3. Scroll through until you find the google search bar


This only works if your phone is an android, though




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment