Monday, February 4, 2013

How can I get Google to assist in a problem with a Google Places listing?

Q. We have an edited Google Places listing that has been approved several weeks ago and we submitted it. But it's not being seen in search results; rather, old listings are. We have tried to reach Google through the forums (asking questions) and also through their 'report a problem' features....not a word...not even sure they view/see these reported problems...I really want to update my Google Places listing, we've done everything by the book...who can help us?

A. google is like a way way BIG company. It might take some times...

What programs should I use to improve my google ranking list?
Q. What programs should I use to improve my google ranking list? I want my businees to be in the top 10 results for greenvile IL painters. Im looking for a program that will link my website to hundreds of other sites. What shoudl i do?

A. This site is to improve your google ranking. You will probably have to redesign your website, but it will be worth it in the end.

www.sitesell.com/more-info/biv3.html

How to delete an image from google search?
Q. Pleaseeee help! I started posting a few pictures on a magazine blog site which about fashion. I knew that anyone could see it who went onto that site, however I didn't think about google search! So it turns out that my pictures come out on google search and google image. I don't have a google account and I would like to know how to remove my picture from google search. The picture is not inappropriate I just don't want it there. Google list how to do it, through webmaster but I can't seem to find that let alone understand how to use it. I can't contact anyone cause google does not have an email. Any of you computer geniuses can pleaseee help me?? Pleaseee!!!! Thank you so much!

A. If your pics have not gone viral, then just delete it and soon after a few days Google image search engine spider will remove it too :) . Or if it has gone viral, then there is nothing to do :/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment