Friday, February 8, 2013

How can I easily download google chromium to a flash drive?

Q. Is there somewhere where I can download Google Chromium to a flashdrive REALLY EASILY? I tried three or four different websites, and they were all too confusing.
I want to download it onto a flash drive, so I can plug the flash drive in ato any computer and boot Chromium.

A. this website gives step by step instructions

http://lifehacker.com/5411137/how-to-run-google-chrome-os-from-a-thumb-drive

How do i download google chrome from one laptop to another?
Q. On one of my laptops I need to access the internet, but internet explorer is down on that laptop. I am trying to download google chrome or firefox or whatever on to a flash drive. I download it on to the flash drive and put it in the other laptop. Then, I put the flash drive in the other laptop and click on google chrome, but it says can't access or something like that. Help!

A. To install Chrome you need an active internet connection, so you may make your way easier by downloading Firefox or another installer that provides the full package and try with it. Once installed, if it can't access either, then you have to check the security features of the system.

How do i download google play store app to my polaroid tablet?
Q. I have been tring to download it all day because i want to download angry birds.
Can you download google app to a tablet?

A. The Google Play app doesn't seem to work on Polaroid Tablets. I have one too. But the good part is that you can get the Amazon Market App to get apps. It has Angry Birds too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment