Tuesday, February 5, 2013

how can I download or print high quality satellite maps off google?

Q. I need to print a satellite map on an A1 size paper off goole map, the way I do it is that I do a print-screen and paste it into Word and print it but I get crappy resolution. I am at work now and my boss is pretty pissed off bcz of this, he needs a high quality print. please help!

A. maybe u should try to install a capture program, such as PCHand Screen Capture, then capture the satellite maps on google, then to print it. im using it, it could help capture anything on the screen. and after u get the screenshot, the screenshot will be sent to the build-in editor automatically, u can print it directly. Hope it could help u!
http://www.screen-capture-record.com/screen-capture.html

Is it possible to request Google to update their maps for a certain region?
Q. The area where I'm living right now is brand new, and Google has not updated their street/satellite maps yet. Is it possible to request an update from them?

A. I have tried to look for this myself for a couple of years - My local Google Maps Aerial view is outdated by at least 4 years.

So it appears the answer is no, but can't be too sure

Is there a Satellite that updates the roads and houses weekly or daily?
Q. Kind of like google maps, the only problem is when i get on there the pic was taken years ago. So i was just wondering if one did it daily or weekly or monthly.

A. Unfortunately, satellite coverage is prohibitively expensive so unless it's for military or government use they don't update them that often. the one for my house is over two years out of date. some areas get updated more often than others




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment