Friday, February 1, 2013

How can I access my firewall settings and then download google chrome?

Q. I have tried my best but still cannot download google chrome, I do go to control panel, then I ask to download google chrome, i press on install and accept and ....nothing happens the screen doesn't move. I have been advised to go to firewall settings and still nothing happens, do you think there may be a blockage or something in my computer? I don't understand this shit. please help if you can!

A. Make sure your on administrator account, control panel firewall OFF.

If not doing it. Disable your virus program too.

then try.


good luck.

How come I get an error when downloading Google Chrome?
Q. I had just restored my computer and wanted to download Google Chrome and I get error 0x8004071b, It's the only web browser I actually like and I need someones help! Please!

A. I found a possible solution:
http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/chrome/ed9HYubHHZU/KCJX3oT4OuYJ

Hope it works!

I downloaded google chrome and updated iTunes and now nothing works?
Q. I downloaded google chrome and updated iTunes and let the computer restart itself. When I went back on I was unable to see a lot of the pictures and couldn't get onton google from Internet explorer or google chrome. I restarted my computer again and the same thing happened.

I uninstalled itunes and restarted my computer and error 137 came up. And I can't get into Internet explorer now.

Any other suggestions?

A. Boot in safe mode and do a system restore to the day before you did the updating. Once the OS is back to normal, reinstall Google Chrome and iTunes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment