Thursday, February 7, 2013

Google Mail always kicks me out of other accounts such as Blogger. How can I change it?

Q. I tried to swap the email at Blogger to the Google one but it says 'Sorry, a Google Mail address is not allowed to be the primary address of this account'. I don't want to delete either account really but it's too annoying being chucked out of one when I go in the other.

A. Get another email address, maybe on Yahoo or Hotmail.

How do i Exactly step by step view someones profile on google mail privately?
Q. How do i Exactly step by step view someones profile on google mail privately?

A. Not possible

How to contact Google Mail about a Google Mail security incident?
Q. Hello

I had a problem logging into my Google Mail account, and to get in I was told that I need to change my password, which I did.
When I was in the process of this, I was told that this was because Google systems had detected a violation of security, but there is no report on the nature of the violation.
I do not know the nature of the violation myself, because I have never allowed my 'log in' data to get accessed by other people, and I do not know of how else a security violation could have taken place.

I decided that I need to contact Google to find that out, so that their customer service personnel can help me to know what the security violated was that Google systems detected.
To do this, I went to http://www.google.com/intl/en/contact/; but I cannot understand which part of this page is the appropriate part to start navigating, to get to the contact address that I need for this situation; and from that I in-turn need to know where to go beyond that stage (it basically looks like I have to navigate through a link-maze).

Can you let me know what I need to do?

CREED

A. "I do not know the nature of the violation myself, because I have never allowed my 'log in' data to get accessed by other people, and I do not know of how else a security violation could have taken place."

Either by you having a "Easy" password and it was Brute Forced Hacked or you might consider your computer itself has been compromised. Only way to tell the later part of that statement is run some scans. If your antivirus software detects nothing, it's time for second opinion scanners

" I had a problem logging into my Google Mail account, and to get in I was told that I need to change my password, which I did."
Told by whom ???? I hope not by some random email you got

Tools:
Malwarebytes' Antimalware(FREE, decline the 14 day trial, not needed for what you need to do. You can try it at a later date if you wish
http://www.majorgeeks.com/Malwarebytes_Anti-Malware_d5756.html
SUPERAntiSpyware(FREE)
http://www.superantispyware.com/
HitmanPro(FREE for 30 days)
http://www.surfright.nl/en/hitmanpro




Check your Gmail account
http://www.google.com/intl/en/goodtoknow/online-safety/mail-accounts/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment