Thursday, February 7, 2013

Dose anyone know the number i need to call to STOP the charges for the google home business kit? I fell for it?

Q. I have signed up for the google home business kit and just found out it is a scam, i can't get back to the page with the phone numbers on it to stop it from charging me monthly. Can anyone help me. PLEASE.

A. omg!! i did the same thing around feb this year.. i clicked on that emillionaire ad thingy from facebook.. they had a timer so i said oh well it's only 1.95.. but i found out they took 80 something dollars from my card!! i was FURIOUS!!!! i called the scam protection agency thingy in australia.. since im not in the US, it's hard for me to contact them..after trying so many times, i decided to call my bank and got them to deactivate my visa debit and got a new one.. i found a forum that has lots of information and complainants..

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/143290/page/2

got this info from one poster for you...

After you cancel your Google Success Kit, you'll more than likely continue to receive monthly credit card charges to the name of CW FRAUD PROTECTION (US 4.95) and IDENTITY SECURITY (US 9.95). Call the telephone numbers provided for each, 1-800-712-7222 and 1-800-989-2684 respectively. Be aware that the CW FRAUD number (2684) changes each month. Cancel your subscription and record the CONFIRMATION NUMBER, TIME OF DAY and DATE.

how to get back to regular google home instead of the signed out igoogle?
Q. i had signed in igoogle and i sighned out but it doesnt go back to regular google home screen. its on my step dad's laptop and i need to know how to get it back to normal.

please help

A. Click the Classic home in the top right next to your email.

I keep getting redirected back to the Google home page?
Q. Every time I do a search, whether it be Google itself or even Bing, when I click on a link a bunch of random keys come up on the tab then it will redirect me to the Google home page. I don't know what it is but it is really getting on my nerves, can someone help me fix this?

A. I would try deleting all the data on your browser, history, cookies etc, set any preferences back to default, if that doesnt work, re-install your browser or change your browser, i took the liberty of getting a few links for you:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/worldwide-sites.aspx Internet Explorer
http://www.google.com/chrome Google Chrome (really fast, i use it)
http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/firefox/ Firefox

If that doesnt work, scan your computer, it might have a virus or spyware that stops you visiting websites, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is a GREAT free antivirus if you dont have one on your computer :) Links below:
http://www.malwarebytes.org/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment