Friday, February 8, 2013

Does Google Books work without an internet connection?

Q. Okay, I wanted to know if Google books works if there is no internet connection, for example if you are going on a long car ride and you leave google books popped up already to your book of choice, will the pages still flip, without the internet?

A. I would imagine they would.

If I physically own a book can I have it on Google Books?
Q. I have a library at home. I want to have my books where ever I go. Alot of these books are on google books. Can I have them online too. Or do I need to purchase them again?

A. You would need to purchase them. Google Books typically only has preview for a certain amount of pages - especially newer books - so you can't read the whole thing.

How can I read whole book on Google Book Search?
Q. How can I read whole book on Google Book Search?I know so simply we cant.But I am sure there must be some alex guys who must know a trick to do it.Plz can you help me out.The book Cheiro Astrology is only available here and no where.If there is then plz inform me.I want some smart guys to help me out here.

A. You can read the entire "Wizard of Oz" book through Google Book Search, I believe. I only say this because it isn't illegal. The publishers clearly felt okay about everyone reading it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment