Monday, February 4, 2013

Does anyone know any other way to let people know about your business?

Q. Hello.
I tried to find online a firm or an individual to help me promote our business but did not find anything except free Yahoo/Google website submissions.
Does anyone know any other way to let people know about your business( we offer graphic design/ photography services).

Thank you in advance,
Victoria

A. linkedin.com
kudzu.com

Local Networking Groups
Chamber of Commerce
Rotary Club
Kiwanis Club

You have to put yourself out there! Learn to sell yourself and your company at the same time.

Free website where you can ask mechanical questions about a vehicle?
Q. Does anyone know of a free website where you can ask questions in regard to auto mechanics?

A. There is lots of forums that you can join and post questions, but anyone can post a reply, so you might not get help from an actual mechanic, but they are still useful. You can also use Yahoo Answers to ask your automotive related questions.

Here is one forum I found on Google ---- http://autoforums.carjunky.com/ ----

If I download the free Google Maps application for Blackberry Curve, will I be charged for anything?
Q. If I download the free Google Maps application for Blackberry Curve, will I be charged for anything? It says that "service charges may apply." However, I have the internet plan on my phone, so I don't think it should? I checked the AT&T website, but I couldn't find any answers.

Thanks in advance!

A. This is their disclaimer. They are basically saying that there software is free. However, when you use the software on your phone you may be charged by your phone provider and it is not their responsibility. If you have an unlimited data plan (i.e. internet / email) then you have nothing to worry about. The service charges that might apply are covered within your unlimited data plan.

Odds are they offered the software for free and some one used it and got a charge for their phone provider since they did not have a data plan and then they go and argue with Google saying you said it was free. Which it is free but when you use it on your phone then you need a data plan.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment