Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Do you know any person which i can pay to post my ads on Google adwords and other search engines?

Q. Do you know any individual which i can pay to post my ads on Google adwords and other search engines?

A. What you're looking for is called an SEM which stands for Search Engine Marketer. Why not just set the ads up yourself though? I use Fast PPC to create all my pay per click campaigns. It's mainly for Clickbank products but you can use it to create/generate pay per click (PPC) campaigns really fast and really easy.

Is the ad saying that you can make money from posting ads on google correct?
Q. I was checking my mail and I seen a hyperlink saying that you can make money off of putting ads on Google. Is this true and are there any tricks to it? I know that there is no such thing as an easy dollar but I just wanted to make sure.

A. Hey...well...that's not a trick. That's right, but how it works is like this:

Let's say that you have a website for your company, and you want to optimize its position on Google to reach higher places, so your costumers will find you easily. So, the best way to do so, is to contact a company that will manage your ads campaign. In other words...what is going to happen is that you will pay an affordable search engine optimization company, they will boost your URL up. And Google will pay you back depending on the strategy that you've chose, and you'll get more costumers.

You will have to invest at first, then you'll get your reward by having more costumers!

Gene Hogan
http://www.ilikewebsites.com

Can i earn from my ads and google ad sense from website hosted for free?
Q. Hi , i found many servers like HELIOHOST, ATBHOST,0000FREE and many servers that are providing free web hosting with no forced ads. I am asking can i earn from my sites by putting ads and google adsense hosted by these servers?

A. Obviously




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment