Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Can you login to google with a gmail account through college?

Q. When I go to login to my gmail account that I have through my school everything works out fine, but if I go to login to google through another google application, it says my account doesn't exist. Is there any way to fix this?

A. May be its because of your sign in settings. Go to google accounts and select multiple sign in option and select yes. but please do not hate me if this didn't work

How to let applications access Internet on Samsung t619 cell phone?
Q. I have a Samsung t619 through T-mobile.
I want to be able to run Google applications (such as iGoogle, Gmail) via my phone, but it automatically refuses these apps to access the wireless Internet.

How do I change this? Is it even possible on this cell phone?

A. Hi!,
Actualy phone operatos via wap to all the applications for internet, see for any kind of software lock or using protocol. That some fatures or things are banned on that cell. $

If I download the free Google Maps application for Blackberry Curve, will I be charged for anything?
Q. If I download the free Google Maps application for Blackberry Curve, will I be charged for anything? It says that "service charges may apply." However, I have the internet plan on my phone, so I don't think it should? I checked the AT&T website, but I couldn't find any answers.

Thanks in advance!

A. This is their disclaimer. They are basically saying that there software is free. However, when you use the software on your phone you may be charged by your phone provider and it is not their responsibility. If you have an unlimited data plan (i.e. internet / email) then you have nothing to worry about. The service charges that might apply are covered within your unlimited data plan.

Odds are they offered the software for free and some one used it and got a charge for their phone provider since they did not have a data plan and then they go and argue with Google saying you said it was free. Which it is free but when you use it on your phone then you need a data plan.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment