Saturday, February 2, 2013

Can someone tell the top 10 competiotrs for the new Google phone please?

Q. Can someone tell the top 10 competiotrs for the new Google phone please and give a few lines of details on each if that OK because I need some research for my presentation in uni next week.

A. HTC Desire - Almost identical to the Nexus One.
HTC Supersonic - HTC's new 4.5" screen Android out in October
iPhone 4G out in June.

All the rest of the phones don't compare to the Nexus one.

Google Phone Invite. How do I get a invite for Google Phone?
Q. I am reading alot about the Google Phone. I was wondering how do I go about getting an invite to get a Google Phone? Or does anyone know anymore about the Google Phone? Specs, expected date of release etc. Any invite or how to get information would be great. Thanks everyone.

A. I'm not sure exactly what you mean:

Google Voice:
There is Google Voice - this is an online service by Google that requires an invite.
go to voice.google.com and poke around. If you already have a GMAIL account (get one if you don't), then they will allow you to request an invite. It took me about 2 months for my invite to come through - they gave me 5 invites to share... that was 6-7 months ago.

Google Android-based phones:
There is the Android phone (several models, produced by HTC and Motorola "droid") , they have recently been the subject of a lot of media hype and advertising. Do a search for Google Android - which is actually the phone's operating system.. you can get services for the HTC Touch and others using Android v1.6 on several North American cell carriers.. Only Verizon has the Android 2 "DROID" from Motorola.
These are considered to be contenders to move people away from the iPhone.. but so far not a chance.

Google designed phone using Android OS:
There are rumors - still not confirmed, that Google will be producing their own new phone later in 2010. It will take advantage of all the best Android / Droid features, and will have web browsing and multi-touch features built in. None of this is 'real' yet - and several marketing agreements with other companies will be violated if Google does this too soon.

How do you see restricted numbers on the google phone?
Q. I keep on getting restricted numbers and I wanna know who it is, so yeah please help me. and by the way, not trapcall, not anything I have to pay for, and not going to the police or anything like that. and yeah I have a google phone. g1

A. No other way besides using trapcall or Kall8. Kall8 requires you to pay,but it is a cheap price.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment