Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Can I use Google translation completely free of charge?

Q. I am going to use Google websites translation and have links to translated websites on my own website. Can I use it with no limits and free if my website is for commercial purposes?

A. I'm pretty sure but if not use the brand new translator at dictionary.com

I need the grammatically correct Gaelic and Norwegian translation to the phrase: Waiting always fills?
Q. I want to get a tattoo of a 3 sided symbol for fate and i want the phrase "Waiting always fills" in three different languages. The Gaelic because I'm Irish, the Norwegian because I'm Norwegian, and English because that's the language I speak. I need for the translations to be grammatically correct and not some Google Translations translation.

A. your English phrase "waiting always fills" doesn't sound good! Was it supposed to 'fails'?
My new policy is going to be not to encourage tattoos in languages the tattoee doesn't understand / speak. This will make it less likely the person will want to have it removed later.

my suggestion is that you learn Norwegian and Irish.

What is the best online translator for french?
Q. I usually use google translation, but it seems as if it always comes out wrong. I used to use babel fish but I got away from it because it more time consuming. Does anybody have a go-to site for english-french translation?

A. wordreference.com
It translates word for word but gives you alot of details. There's also forums that you can join to get translations from native speakers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment