Saturday, February 9, 2013

Can I sue google in small claims court for posting untrue reviews?

Q. A competitor posted a false and misleading review about our business, upon Google reviews. Despite many flaggings over time, Google has not removed the review, nor responded to correspondance on the matter.

I wonder if I could file a claim against Google, in my county, in small claims court? In my state, parties can not be represented in court for small claims under $1500 (unless the defendant happens to be an attourney).

Your thoughts?

A. Sure you can sue them...and then they can countersue you for millions of dollars simply for wasting their time. Not a smart choice; Find another way of making extra money.

Can someone find my ip address through google?
Q. If I reviewed something on Google reviews, can someone find out my name/email or even my ip address if they know what their doing? What all can they find out with my ip address without doing anything illegal? And what can I do to my computer to prevent them from finding my ip? If I take my computer apart will my ip disappear or be untraceable? Thanks!

A. yes someone can spot ur IP but its not a walk in the park, no breaking your PC will not help.IP is like a web finger print even u disconnect from ur device every thing u do on net gives away ur IPand it remains. Through the help of IP cyber police trace criminals.

But dint worry just for a review no one will do such labour to trace ur IP so relax.Lets assume if someone is really that powerfull to trace ur IP, he don't have to go Google.

What happens if you delete your Gmail account?
Q. I want to delete my gmail email address, but I don't want all of my Google Reviews to be deleted. If I close my email account, will that permanently erase all the google reviews I've given?

A. Unfortunately, yes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment