Friday, February 1, 2013

Can i import mutiple phone numbers numbers into google voice?

Q. I would like to get a motorola droid x. There is a google voice application. What i would like to do is get a new phone number and import my old number into the phone. I would like to recieve all of the texts from my old number, could i get away without a texting plan? I would also like to get rid of my home phone. Is it possible to import my home phone? Thank you for the answers.

A. No, you can only have 1 GV number. So that, plus your Verizon number, means you can have a total of 2 numbers on the phone. You can text with GV, but you would need to give everyone your GV number

What's the best way to build a company Intranet?
Q. Is there a prebuilt application that can be installed on a local server? Is it just a standard website? Is there a Google application?

A. There are programs that you can install and modify like PHPGroupware.org and SurgarCRM.org.

Then there are systems that are hosted that you can use, often free like OfficeZilla.com.

Google offers API's that you can build around, but starting from scratch is a huge job. It could take 6 months to a year to develop everything yourself from the ground up.

How to start doing the Google AdSense thing?
Q. I am interested on the Google AdSense application but I don't know how to start it. I am a blogger and I would like to earn money from the blog. Is it a risky job?

A. adsense is not a risky job. you may start at zero and earn a lot of money. the basic thing is you need to have at least a website/blog with visitors

You may learn step by step by http://googleadsense-video.blogspot.com/ which show you (by videos) from basic start to advance tips and tricks on googleadsense.
Hope this will help you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment