Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Can Google Translate be depended upon to reliably translate the nuances of Religious Irony?

Q. "It depends on the order to be able to translate Google, to translate the nuances of irony religious reliably?"

-Occulty

A. Google translate recognizes what humans have wrote. So if the humans wrote it, yes

In which arabic dialect translates google translate?
Q. In which arabic dialect translates google translate? because when i need to look up a word i don't know it doesn't show me the translation in levantine arabic (which is what i am learning) but he translates in another dialect which i don't know.

A. Google uses Standard arabic.
I always thought they used Khaleeji arabic. Meaning Gulf arabic which is from Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar..ect


Google translate honestly isnt the best hehe


P.S there's a Lebanon section. Go to travel-->Africa&Middle east-->Lebanon

Lebanese speak levantine arabic so im sure they can help you there:P

I need Swedish or FINNISH PEOPLE to translate something for me PLEASE?
Q. Hello, I have find an interview in Finnish language and I am desperate to translate.... Google does not work for me so I would appreciate help!

A. ...swedish are taught in finland, but finnish are not taught in sweden.. is it a long interview? Have you tried to translate it in microsoft word sometimes you can download language packs..(sounds really "it's not going to work" but sometimes it does))




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment