Monday, February 11, 2013

art class: recreate the google homepage based on what you want to be?

Q. my art teachers making us do this assignment where we have to style the google homepage to our liking, but it has to be related to what we want to be when we grow up.
i want to be a doctor, a surgeon, superwoman lol
but honestly, i can't draw for my life! im only good at media arts :(
any ideas to help me out?

A. What can you do to arrange a stethescope into either a g or an O? Well? Maybe a scalpel for an L.

Poll: How many goals did you stop on the Google Homepage?
Q. Seriously, if you haven't played the game on the Google Homepage yet, go do it.

I've stopped 45 so far.

A. My best score so far is 43, but I average around thirty.

Why is the Google homepage different?
Q. Whenever I go to the Google homepage, I now have a black menu on the left side of my screen instead of the options at the top. Is this happening for everyone?

Also, is it something I can fix? I want the old format back.

A. It's a conspiracy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment