Friday, February 1, 2013

Are there any websites that you can view LIVE satellite pictures?

Q. I want to find a website that you can view Earth via satellites, live, or just a few minutes past?
I have Google Earth, but I want to find a site with live pictures.
Thanks

A. Nothing live. That would be sweet. Google earth is a good program, but it is zoom is limited in some areas, so you may not be able to get the definiton of what all you want to see.

How do I find live satellite images of my hometown online for free?
Q. I would like to see a live picture of my hometown. I've been away from home for some while and want to see if anything has changed I guess I'm a little home sick. Please help me.

A. the only program that you can use is GOOGLE EARTH .... Its a very nice program if you have a good computer it will work smoothly ........you can check out some pictures of your town ut the pistures are sometimes out dated ............
Make Sure too get the free version

Good Luck

Heres the link

http://earth.google.com/download-earth.html

How do you get live sattelite imagery? I had a friend say he got fired cuz his boss caught him using sattelite?
Q. I had a friend who said his boss caught him slacking off at work and fired him using sattelite imagery..LIVE..Now i dont know if thats true or not but what software out there does that? OR what website allows you to do that even if its for a fee?

A. There is no such a thing, it would be illegal. He probably means google earth or google maps?
I don't think there is a satellite that can take LIVE images, in the military they use UAV 's i think....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment