Saturday, February 2, 2013

About how many days should you run a pay per click ad test to know if your campaign is working or not?

Q. I'm considering running both PPC Google Ad Words and small ads on Facebook. How many days should I run ad for to get a good read on whether or not they're working?

Thanks

A. Rather than thinking in terms of days, I would suggest you think in terms of impressions and clicks. 1000 clicks is usually enough to form a solid opinion on a particular landing page, but if you're test budget isn't big enough for 1,000 test clicks, then 300 clicks would be my minimum.

Of course, 300 clicks for one specific landing page and one specific ad would be best. When you start to include multiple ads, it's harder to make a judgment about what's working and what isn't.

The same goes for Facebook really, but I would suggest focusing on AdWords first. The ROI is usually very good on AdWords, but I've had only minimal success with FB.

How well will I do with my website?
Q. I'm planning on making a website about basketball tips using Site Build It! I want to know how well it do (considering my tips and writing are very good) based upon competition and demand? I've already used google ad-words keyword tool and it seems like it isn't that bad. Will I be able to ads on my sites with topics about basketball? Also, how many visitors do i need a day in order to make decent income?

A. Hi,
All your answers are already in SBI! From your control panel scroll down to where it says Traffic states, all your info is there. Check out the sbi forums, read all the manuals - so much info with sbi. Its about 100 traffic a day till need to monetize. Yes you can have google ads. Also are the keyword research tools showing competion/supply/demand.

How do i make a youtube account without giving my cellphone number?
Q. I know i have to use Google ad words but it wont let me make an account..

A. The problem is soon after a new hack is out Google blocks it. I used to use the "select your own security question" hack. They fixed it. Then used the http://www.k7.net/ and the voice mail option to make new YouTube accounts, now they just have the text option. Every time there is a new hack, they change the way they do it. The only way to get past it is to do long hard research. By the time the hack gets out to some thing popular like yahoo answers they will know about it and will fix it soon.

I heard that changing your IP to be from canada can work, but I don't know how. I know you need to use firefox proxies but I didn't study up on it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment